Terms & Conditions
- This website is operated by Rocket Design Furniture. As a User of this website you acknowledge that any use of this website including any transactions you make is subject to our terms and conditions.2. The submission of your order will form an offer to purchase the Goods and our invoice/email accepting your order will constitute the formation of a legally binding contract between us.3. Please note that although this Web Site is tailored towards customers from South Africa we also make many deliveries to international locations. You can call us on 083 962 4307 to get a competitive quote for this service.
1. All orders that you place on this Web Site or via Email will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms. These Terms may be amended at any time by Rocket Design Furniture.
- It is your responsibility to read the Terms every time you place an order. Rocket Design Furniture reserves the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to remove, amend or vary the content, which appears on any page of the Web Site.
- This Web Site is directed towards businesses and it is assumed that each order is placed on behalf of a business. By your acceptance of these terms you confirm that you have the necessary authority to bind the business you are placing the order on behalf of.4. You agree, by your acceptance of these Terms, that any material, information and ideas that you transmit to this Web Site or otherwise shall become and shall remain the property of Rocket Design Furniture.
1. If you wish to register with us you should complete the online registration form giving a user ID and password, which should be kept secure at all times, after which you will become a Registered User.
2. The details provided by you on Registration are important and you confirm and undertake that all such information is true, correct and complete in all respects.
3. You agree to notify us immediately of any changes that are relevant to your registration by updating your details.
1. As a Registered User, you may be eligible to receive details of special offers, promotions and benefits from time to time unless you elect not to by updating your details on this site.
1. The ‘Goods’ means the items purchased by you from us via this website, the sale and supply of which are subject to these Terms.
2. Rocket Design Furniture will sell and you will purchase the Goods on these Terms.
- Rocket Design Furniture reserves the right to make changes in the specification of the Goods which are required to conform with any applicable statutory or EC requirements, or where the Goods are to be supplied to Rocket Design Furniture specifications, which do not materially affect their quality or performance.
- Whilst all sizes and measurements are approximate only we will use our best endeavours to ensure that they are as accurate as possible.Your Order1. You will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the terms of any order submitted by you, and for giving any necessary information relating to the Goods and delivery requirements within a sufficient time to enable Rocket Design Furniture to perform the contract in accordance with the Terms.
- We do not file details of your order for you to subsequently access direct on this website unless you are a Registered User, in which case you can view all the products ordered on this site by clicking on ‘My Account’.3. Once your order has been submitted, we will email you confirming your order. This confirmation email will form our acceptance of your offer and will constitute the formation of a legally binding contract between us.Price
1. The price of the Goods will be Rocket Design Furniture quoted price and all prices are subject to VAT.
- Delivery fees applies to South Africa and any other locations .
- In the few instances where an extra carriage charge has to be levied e.g. due to remote locations or restricted access we will contact you once your order is placed, at which point you have the option to agree to the charges or cancel the order.
- Rocket Design Furniture reserves the right, by giving notice to you at any time before delivery, to increase the price of the Goods to reflect any increase in the cost to Rocket Design Furniture which is due to any factor beyond the control of Rocket Design Furniture.
- Any increase in price due to a change in delivery dates, quantities or specification of the Goods which is requested by you, or any delay caused by any instructions of you or failure of you to give Rocket Design Furniture adequate information or instructions may also result in an increase in price.
- We try and make sure that all prices on our website are correct but occasionally errors may occur. If we identify a pricing error with the goods you have ordered we will attempt to contact you and you can either accept the correct price and confirm you wish to proceed with the new order or cancel it. If we are unable to contact you we will automatically cancel the order and if a refund is due you will be refunded.
- Please note, we won’t be able to always run a Price Match, but you’ll be sure to benefit from excellent value for money when you shop with us. This means that if you find a lower price for our products from a different supplier, you can let us know and we’ll try our best to match it (terms apply). We also offer big discounts for bulk orders, so the more you buy, the more you save.
- Our preferred method of payment is by Payoneer and Electronic Payment Transfer. We accept Visa and MasterCard. If you have signed up for it with your Credit Card Company we also use MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa as an extra layer for your personal security when shopping online.
- Please note that deposits may vary dependant on materials we need to purchase and outlaying costs and it will always be specified on invoice for payment.
- Please ensure at checkout that the ‘Billing Address’ is the cardholders address to validate the credit card payment. If you need an Invoice with your company name (if different to your Billing Address) please email us the order number and company address and we will send you a copy.
- All our online credit card transactions are processed through our partners WorldPay owned by one of the biggest banks in the world The Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS).
- WorldPay complies fully with all the very latest EU online credit card processing legislation which means your credit card details and security is extremely safe.
- We use Norton Secured (powered by Symantec) to authenticate the security of our websites, the world market leader in protecting consumers online. It verifies the company details and membership and confirms if personal information and credit card details is securely transmitted and that the data will be encrypted and protected against disclosure to third parties.
- You will then get an order confirmation email from Rocket Design Furniture with your order number, details of the products you ordered and estimated delivery dates.
- Our Delivery service is available to most South African major addresses but do not extend to the majority of products delivered to remote areas across the country.
- In the very rare instances, if there is an issue due to location or restricted access we will inform you once your order has been placed.
- Where possible we offer up to 3 delivery services at the point of ordering:
Local Delivery – Our most cost effective service. Unless stated in the product description most items are flat packed for easy asembly and delivered to ground floor (if palletised at curb side).
Courier – Orders must be processed by 2pm the day before. Unless stated in the product description most items are flat packed for easy assembly and delivered to ground floor (if palletised at curb side).
Fully Installed – Our most comprehensive service. This service includes delivery to any floor, all items are assembled, positioned anywhere in the office and all packaging removed.
- We aim to deliver a very high standard of service and we will make every effort to deliver the Goods as near to the specified delivery date as possible, however delays are sometimes inevitable due to unforeseen factors. Rocket Design Furniture will not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods howsoever caused.
- Products may be despatched from various regional distribution centres. Therefore orders with multiple items may not all arrive at the same time.
- It will be your responsibility to check that the number of boxes or items delivered matches the accompanying consignment note before signing.
- Deliveries are made Monday – Friday between 8.30am-5.30pm (excluding bank holidays).
Risk & Property
1. Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods will pass to you at the time when Rocket Design Furniture has tendered delivery of the Goods.
- Not withstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the Goods, or any other provision of the Terms, the property in the Goods will not pass to you until Rocket Design Furniture has received cleared funds in full payment of all sums due.
Warranties & Liability
1. Subject to the conditions set out below Rocket Design Furniture warrants that the Goods will correspond with their specification at the time of delivery.
- Where Rocket Design Furniture sells Goods supplied by a Third Party, Rocket Design Furniture does not give any warranty, guarantee or other term as to their quality, fitness for purpose or otherwise, but will assign to you the benefit of the manufacturer’s warranty given by the third party supplying the Goods to Rocket Design Furniture.
- The above warranty will be assigned by Rocket Design Furniture subject to the fact that Rocket Design Furniture shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, storage in a hostile environment, failure to follow Rocket Design Furniture instructions or a third party’s instructions (where the Goods have been supplied by a third party to Rocket Design Furniture – whether oral or in writing) misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without Rocket Design Furniture approval.
- Any claim by you which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the Goods or their failure to correspond with the specification shall (whether or not delivery is refused by you) be notified to Rocket Design Furniture within 5 days from the date of delivery or (where the defect or failure was not apparent on reasonable inspection) within a reasonable time after discovery of the defect or failure.
- If delivery is not refused and you do not notify Rocket Design Furniture accordingly, you will not be entitled to reject the Goods and Rocket Design Furniture shall have no liability for such defect or failure and you will not be entitled to a refund of the price (if applicable) as if the Goods had not been delivered in accordance with the contract.
- Where any valid claim in respect of any of the Goods which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the Goods or their failure to meet specification is notified to Rocket Design Furniture in accordance with these terms, Rocket Design Furniture shall be entitled to replace the Goods (or the part in question) free of charge or, at Rocket Design Furniture sole discretion, refund to you the price of the Goods (or a proportionate part of the Goods), but Rocket Design Furniture shall have no further liability to you.
- Rocket Design Furniture shall not be in breach of contract by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of Rocket Design Furniture obligations in relation to the Goods, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond Rocket Design Furniture reasonable control.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as causes beyond Rocket Design Furniture reasonable control.
Returns, Refunds & Cancellations
We want all our customers to be satisfied with the quality of our goods and service. We pride ourselves in delivering quality products at very low prices.
- If you are dissatisfied with our service or goods for any reason, please contact customer services on email@example.com.
- Any claim by you which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the goods or their failure to correspond with the specification shall be notified to us within 5 days from the date of delivery.
- You have 30 days to request goods to be canceled (from date of order) or returned (from date of receipt).
- Goods may only be returned if they are unused, unassembled, in their original packaging and in a resaleable condition.
- Rocket Design Furniture reserves the right to charge a handling fee for items canceled or returned when orders were placed in error or not wanted. This will be deducted from any refund given.
- Goods to be returned will be kept safe and secure until such time as they are collected by us.
- Any damage to the Goods will be deducted from any refund given in addition to the handling fee (if applicable) referred to above.
- We will refund the price of the Goods (if a refund is applicable) to you less any deductions once the Goods have been examined and within 30 days of their collection from you by Rocket Design Furniture.
- A small selection of products are made to order due to the nature of the manufacturing process and are not returnable and cannot be canceled. If this is the case you will be notified once your order has been placed, at which point you have the option to agree to these terms or cancel the order.
Insolvency Of You
1. The Terms may be terminated by Rocket Design Furniture, if at any time you cease trading, or become apparently insolvent or have a trustee in sequestration appointed, combine with your creditors, or have a liquidator, receiver or administrator appointed over all or any of your assets other than for the purposes of amalgamation or reconstruction or undergo any analogous act or proceeding under foreign law.
1. The contents of these pages are copyright Rocket Design Furniture 2017. You may only download the material and content contained within this site for the purpose of using this site and any other use of the material and content of this site is strictly prohibited, without our prior consent in writing.
- By your use of this site you agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.3. None of the content of this web site may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other design, logo, web site, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other).4. For the avoidance of doubt, linking to or framing of this site or any part of it is not permitted without express permission.
1. This Web Site and all information, names, images, logos and icons is provided on an ‘as is’ basis without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty or condition of any kind given, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, accuracy, currency or non-infringement of any intellectual property right.
2. No information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Rocket Design Furniture shall give rise to any duty of care, contract, warranty or any other obligation which is not expressly stated. Further, whilst information is given and updated in good faith, Rocket Design Furniture does not warrant that the information contained on this web site will always be complete, accurate, up-to-date or reliable.
- You are solely responsible for the content of any comments made in any transmissions and you are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Web Site any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under law.4. Rocket Design Furniture assumes no responsibility or liability for any information published on this web site and further disclaims all liability in respect of such information. In particular, Rocket Design Furniture hereby excludes all liability for any claims, losses, demands or damages whatsoever in relation to any information, content, advertisements, procedures, products or methods contained in or referred to in the material published on the site.
- Rocket Design Furniture makes no warranty or representation that the use of this web site will be uninterrupted or error free or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of South Africa and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the South African Courts.